38 2002 ford focus belt diagram
Hey folks. So I'm having some issues with my 02 Focus. Just recently topped it off with r134a, and as of Friday, my AC just does not want to get cold until I've fiddled with every dial and knob for 15 minutes. Then it suddenly gets ice cold, which is what I expect it to do normally. I've been having the most success with turning the fans on and off repeatedly, and with just turning off the ac then back on again several times til it finally works. No 2 things have had the same results though, so... Does anyone know how much a 2002 Ford Focus SVT with only 2800 miles would go for? My grandfather has had one covered in his garage for the past 18 years
I have a 2002 Ford Ranger Xlt, 2wd with the 3.0l v6 (automatic trans). There is a high pitched chirping noise coming from presumably underneath the car when coming down to an idle and occasionally at low engine RPM’s. It seemingly disappears when I accelerate but returns when I slow down or come to a stop. I have been told it’s possibly the flywheel or torque converter after I changed the idler pulley and confirmed it’s not a belt squeak. My column shifter is a bit soft but still solidly goes in...
2002 ford focus belt diagram
Hello everyone, so: I wanted to check for leaks/not working parts etc. on my A/C system so I could fix it and then refill it. Compressor doesn't work and the system was completely empty of any gas. Has been like that for year. I was using a tutorial I found on the internet and was following instructions as given. Connected my 2 lines, and the yellow one to my vacuum pump. Started the pump and waited approx. 1hr to reach vacuum. After that, I turned the pump off and after a minute I heard bubb... [http://www.wrxinfo.com/service\_manuals/](http://www.wrxinfo.com/service_manuals/) Been researching some torque specs for suspension stuff and was surprised about the amount of misinformation and confusion out there across forums and videos. Here ya'll go, hope this helps some of you DIYers. 2002 Ford Focus ZTS. Metal accelerator cable snapped a couple inches down from the throttle end. Got towed to a shop, shop only wants to use OEM parts. The part is discontinued and trying to source a used OEM cable for a 20 year old car seems like not a great solution. I feel like replacing it myself would be doable, but Im not sure how to go about finding a generic cable kit that would be compatible. Im reasonably handy but dont have a lot of tools, so I prefer getting something that wouldnt re...
2002 ford focus belt diagram. Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/IJV515VZuhb So about a week ago my car started hesitating and sometimes stalling when I’d press on the accelerator after a stop. It wouldn’t do this if I gently eased into the acceleration. Anyway brought it into a garages and they pulled a spark plug and noticed the gap was off and tested the ignition coil. They though this was the problem. Anyways I replaced the coil, put in new plugs with the proper gap and gave it new wires. The problem still existed. To summarize: Fuel rail pressure seems to drop und... I recently purchased a beater 2002 Ford Focus SE with 214,000 miles for 600$ from my grandfather. It actually drives pretty well considering the mileage. He sold it to me for what he put into it, which was essentially just a new radiator and coolant. I was told when purchasing it would need a timing belt at some point soon, so after purchasing it I replaced spark plugs and brakes myself, and had a shop change the timing belt, water pump, and valve cover gasket. After the timing belt and sp... My horn keeps going off randomly throughout the day. Could somebody please tell me whats causing it?
Hi, I'm looking to install a kill switch to the ignition for anti theft, does anyone have/know where to get a wiring diagram? 2002 Ford Focus ZTS. Metal accelerator cable snapped a couple inches down from the throttle end. Got towed to a shop, shop only wants to use OEM parts. The part is discontinued and trying to source a used OEM cable for a 20 year old car seems like not a great solution. I feel like replacing it myself would be doable, but Im not sure how to go about finding a generic cable kit that would be compatible. Im reasonably handy but dont have a lot of tools, so I prefer getting something that wouldnt re... [http://www.wrxinfo.com/service\_manuals/](http://www.wrxinfo.com/service_manuals/) Been researching some torque specs for suspension stuff and was surprised about the amount of misinformation and confusion out there across forums and videos. Here ya'll go, hope this helps some of you DIYers. Hello everyone, so: I wanted to check for leaks/not working parts etc. on my A/C system so I could fix it and then refill it. Compressor doesn't work and the system was completely empty of any gas. Has been like that for year. I was using a tutorial I found on the internet and was following instructions as given. Connected my 2 lines, and the yellow one to my vacuum pump. Started the pump and waited approx. 1hr to reach vacuum. After that, I turned the pump off and after a minute I heard bubb...
Comments
Post a Comment