38 volcano diagram worksheets
I have an MS dataset generated by a collaborator that I need to analyze. Now, shortly before turning in my thesis, the bioinformatician I usually work with is unwilling to look at it. The DIA is based on rat samples, and I have two groups: treated and control. It is searched and normalized in Spectronaut, but nothing else has been done. No imputation of missing values or anything like that. I just have the fundamental question: Is there a difference between the two groups, and if yes, what is t... How the FUCK do i make a diagram like that in under 24 hours?
- TW: mentions of mental health issues + self harm - 5-6 min read hi, so i seriously need advice on how to focus. i’m a j1 who barely met my school’s promotion criteria and i can’t see myself sitting for a levels and scoring well enough to get into my dream course if i continue like this. currently, my biggest problem is my inability to even sit down and start doing work (mostly revision; i don’t face this problem w homework as what i need to do is clear and they don’t require that much time)....

Volcano diagram worksheets
Can anyone direct me to an evocative map or diagram of a dungeon based in a volcano (outside and inside)? I'm using Dungeon World so no grid required (in fact no grid preferred). I don't need the dungeon details, just the actual map. Ideally with interesting topography eg bridges, lava streams, level changes etc. Something like the work of Dyson Logos or Dirk Leichty would be ideal. TIA from a time-short GM! Work for an MSP and I've recently started doing Shoretel installs for this company. One of my pain points on these installs is getting the call flow out of the customers. Specifically having to sit down with a point of contact and explain what auto-attendants, hunt groups and workgroups are and how they work. Anyone have a worksheet or diagram template they use to help walk a customer through how they want the new system to Work? Most deployments I do are <100 phones, so usually not a com... This is the third post in a series about my magic systems. I recommend you at least skim the first two before reading on (links below). In this post I am going to explain the first of the three magic systems: **Sorcery** \-- **Post Index** 1. [Basic Setting Overview](https://www.reddit.com/r/worldbuilding/comments/ry6xg3/neraka_basic_setting_overview/) 2. [Metaphysics](https://www.reddit.com/r/magicbuilding/comments/ryi6wj/neraka_metaphysics/) 3. **Sorcery** 4. [Thaumaturgy](https://www.reddi...
Volcano diagram worksheets. I created a Naze32 PDF for those those planning out schematics. I find that laying it out before soldering causes less issues during the build. Enjoy and pass it on if others need it... https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg5zk9fqn143ftq/Naze32Worksheet.pdf?dl=0 A lot of people talk about journaling for mental health but don't know how to go about it. So I prepared an evidence-based guide. Here is a quick summary of the content. **What to write in a journal** 1. T**o-do & goals** 2. Your values (e.g., I value saving the environment) 3. **Self-affirmations** (e.g., I am not stupid; I can work hard to improve my skills.) 4. Wishes and hopes 5. **Gratitude statements for other people** 6. Self-love statements (e.g., I may not be perfect, but I... Sonographers, how do you communicate technical details of your US scan with the Radiologist?Do you use software to help with your worksheets, diagrams, preliminary findings, etc - like Modlink, Imorgon, etc? Or do you use paper and scan that into your PACS, maybe giving it to the Radiologist? Do you use an IM tool to communicate with the Radiologist - or in-person - or both? I am interested in hearing about your US clinical workflows, as we are investigating options in that arena. Than... I went to college with this Kevina and bear with me because I'm going to start off explaining how smart she is then get to the good stuff. Kevina is very 'book smart' she graduated double major with honors and a 4.0 GPA. We both studied Marine Biology so we had many classes together. In one of our classes early on my good friend was the TA. She exclaimed how easy her job was that semester due to Kevina. I asked what she meant and apparently Kevina came to EVERY tutor session and would answe...
​ *We may be anonymous strangers on the internet, but we have one thing in common. We may be a world apart, but we're here together!* **Welcome to the 24 hour pledge!** I'm pledging myself to not drinking today, and invite you to do the same. Maybe you're new to /r/stopdrinking and have a hard time deciding what to do next. Maybe you're like me and feel you need a daily commitment or maybe you've been sober for a long time and want to inspire others. It doesn't matter if you... ​ | \---------------------------------Table of Contents-------------------------------------| |:-| |[Chapter 24](https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Guardian_Temple/comments/r59mqv/of_nite_and_dei_book_2_chapter_24/) l [Chapter 25](https://www.reddit.com/r/libraryofshadows/comments/rahlnv/of_nite_and_dei_book_2_chapter_25/)| ​ Sellenia froze, looking around the dimly lit corridors painted red by the emergency lights. “*Soardoria?! What’s wrong?*” Sellenia called out in her min... GraphPad Prism 9 for Mac Is a professional scientific research statistical analysis drawing software , The world's leading scientists are using Prism 9 Mac, Use Prism 9 Mac The cracked version helps you effectively analyze 、 Statistics and draw intuitive graphics , Help you save a lot of time , Let you focus more on your scientific research . *** #[Respect Gamera, the Friend to All Children!](https://imgur.com/a/pXhEabX) *** >[Little boy chorus Japanese theme song](https://youtu.be/Rp-UV5u-Ji4) >[Far groovier American theme song](https://youtu.be/yhWtPvHwlNc) *** ###Biography A giant flying fire-breathing turtle from the ancient Atlantean continent. [Awakened in the sixties from his millenia-long slumber by a nuclear explosion, Gamera rose from the ice of the Arctic to rampage across the world once more.](https://v.redd....
​ https://preview.redd.it/nggrnif2f7381.png?width=1301&format=png&auto=webp&s=bf9f68388360df24a6315b1dbe7f0f7352ef8a30 ​ To briefly explain what will be an extremely lengthy post, alchemy appears to be a major theme in Elden Ring. Many other games and fantasy works borrow from the rich concepts and symbolism of alchemy and the magnum opus (the Great Work), but the influences in Elden Ring are so pervasive that the inhabitants of the world literally have alche... Hi all, I'm a 4th year INTSCI major and here's my two cents on some popular UBC courses. For starters I’m not particularly smart but I did manage to do well so if you’re an average person like me this may be useful! ​ **CAPS 390 – Introduction to microscopic human anatomy** This course is centered around microscopic anatomy, but in a nutshell what it boils down to is basic physiology with histology thrown in. You’ll tour around the major body systems on a cellular level and what m... This is the third post in a series about my magic systems. I recommend you at least skim the first two before reading on (links below). In this post I am going to explain the first of the three magic systems: **Sorcery** \-- **Post Index** 1. [Basic Setting Overview](https://www.reddit.com/r/worldbuilding/comments/ry6xg3/neraka_basic_setting_overview/) 2. [Metaphysics](https://www.reddit.com/r/magicbuilding/comments/ryi6wj/neraka_metaphysics/) 3. **Sorcery** 4. [Thaumaturgy](https://www.reddi... Work for an MSP and I've recently started doing Shoretel installs for this company. One of my pain points on these installs is getting the call flow out of the customers. Specifically having to sit down with a point of contact and explain what auto-attendants, hunt groups and workgroups are and how they work. Anyone have a worksheet or diagram template they use to help walk a customer through how they want the new system to Work? Most deployments I do are <100 phones, so usually not a com...
Can anyone direct me to an evocative map or diagram of a dungeon based in a volcano (outside and inside)? I'm using Dungeon World so no grid required (in fact no grid preferred). I don't need the dungeon details, just the actual map. Ideally with interesting topography eg bridges, lava streams, level changes etc. Something like the work of Dyson Logos or Dirk Leichty would be ideal. TIA from a time-short GM!
Comments
Post a Comment